The following list shows the top 10 most frequently cited OSHA standards of 2012.
These are all citations that can be reduced or prevented with the proper controls in place. APEI offers a variety of tools to help identify and eliminate these violations. We offer monthly webinars regarding safety issues and can even do "onsite" inspections of your buildings. Our members also have access to free online training provided by SafeSchools and TargetSolutions who offer over 900 courses including safety topics. You can also consult your Loss Control Manual for instructions on how to maintain a safe workplace.
- Fall Protection (1926.501)
- Hazard Communication (1910.1200)
- Scaffolds (1926.451)
- Respiratory Protection (1910.134)
- Ladders (1926.1053)
- Machinery and Machine Guarding (1910.212)
- Powered Industrial Trucks (1910.178)
- Electrical – Wiring Methods (1910.305)
- Lockout/Tagout (1910.147)
- Electrical – General Requirements (1910.303)
Contact Cole Cummins, your Loss Control Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information on how to maintain a safe workplace and reduce these OSHA violations.